- Company Name- Updates your Company Name for the entire ChurnZero Account.
- Time Zone- What Time Zone are you operating in?
- Locale- Determines Currency and Date/Time format.
- Slack Bot Token- Used in Connecting Slack and ChurnZero.
- Enhanced Identity Verification- Turns on Enhanced Identity Verification. Learn more here.
- Message Color Palette- Need to add a custom color to your list of color options when designing a message? Do so here.
Let's say you are trying to send an email to your customers, and you use the merge field of "Contact First Name" in the greeting of the email. But what if a contact that you are sending to doesn't have a First Name in the ChurnZero System? This is where Merge Field Defaults come in. Set a Default Value on a field so if First Name is blank, it will say something like "Customer" instead. Here is where you can also decide if any fields that you have created are available as a merge field.
Active Hours determine the days and hours during which emails from Continuous Plays can be sent. Use the grid in this section to determine what those active hours will be. This ensures that customers are not being sent automated emails in the middle of the night.