Selected Step Details
If you are creating a One-Time Play you will have the option to determine at what date/time the announcement is sent.
If it is a Continuous Play, you can determine when the Announcement is sent out in relation to the previous step. You can also make the choice to not start the wait time until the previous step completes.
In-App Announcement Details
This is where you can determine the settings of your In-App Announcement, as well as actually design the message that you want to send.
- Post As- This will determine who it looks like the Announcement is coming from. This can be a selected ChurnZero Account User, or personalize it to come from an Account Role (i.e The Account's Customer Success Manager or Owner).
- Position- Position determines how the Survey will display
- Panel Only - Your announcement will appear in the Success Panel only.
- Pop Up - Your announcement will appear as a pop-up that grays out the app screen behind it.
- Slider - Your announcement will appear as a slide-out from the side (bottom, top, left, right) and alignment (left, center, right) you choose.
|Note: For Both Pop-Up and Slider you can have the announcement still display in the Success Panel after dismissing the message if you check this setting upon setup.|
- Expire After- This setting dictates when the message will disappear for the user.
- Review Required- If this is set to Yes, no message will display to customers until an Account Owner reviews the Message in the Command Center.
- Announcement- Use our Text Editor to customize the message you are sending.