The steps of a Continuous Play are relative, meaning each step is scheduled to execute at a time relative to when the previous step was completed (for example: wait 3 days, then send an email). Continuous Plays run constantly and contacts/accounts will join the flow at the point that they qualify for the audience.
- On/Off- This determined whether the Play is active or not. Once a Play is turned On and you click save, it will immediately begin to process Contacts. We recommend not turning on the play until you are completed sure you have it configured. If you turn the play on too early, you could risk unwanted messages going out to your contacts.
Once a play is turned on, you can "Pause" the play by toggling the switch to Off. Pausing a play suspends any activity until you turn the play back on. If you turn it back on, the play picks up exactly where it left off.
- Name- This allows you to identify what the play is for
- Description- Use this field to give more detail about the Play
- Allow Manual Entry- Turn this option to "On" if you would like to allow users to manually enter Contacts themselves, without being triggered by a Segment.
- Allow Re-Entry - This setting should be on if you want Contacts to be able to enter the Play again, even after they have completed it. If this setting is on, you can also cap the number of times a contact can go through the Play.